I. Scope of Application
II. Collection and Use of Information
In your using the Website, we need or may need to collect and use your personal information, which includes:
1. Information you provide to us.
(1) when you submit an information request to us, we will collect and use your personal information which you fill out and submit on the Website, including your name, home and work phone number, fax number, email address, employer, title, country, investor type, comments. We will only use such information to contact you and answer your questions.
(2) when you use email alerts to subscribe the sharing of our latest public information, we will collect and use your email address which you fill out and submit on the Website. We will only use such information to provide you with the services you have subscribed to.
2. Information collected in your using the Website. In order to optimize the visiting experience and page performance, to perform visiting statistics on website usage, and to prevent and detect acts that endanger cybersecurity, we will collect your browser and device information when you use the Website, including but not limited to your IP address, browser type, language used, visiting date and time, and hardware and software characteristics information.
IV. Sharing and Disclosure of Information
Only where reasonably necessary will we share your personal information in following circumstances:
(2) We may disclose your personal information by operation of law to relevant law enforcement authorities or other government authorities as required by applicable law or in response to legal process.
(3) We may also disclose your personal information if we sell, transfer, merge, consolidate or any part(s) of our business, or merge with, acquire or form a joint venture with, any other business.
V. Your Rights
You have the legal rights, within the framework of the applicable law, in and to the personal information we hold about you. If you need to exercise any of your rights, please contact us at Privacy@service.netease.com., and we will respond to your request in accordance with the requirements of the applicable laws and regulations.
VI. Information Storage and Security Measures
We have taken reasonable and practicable security measures, consistent with industry standards, to protect your personal information and we have information security and access policies that limit access to our systems and technology, and we protect data through the use of technological protection measures such as encryption.
VII. Third-party Links and Related Policies
The Website may contain links to other websites, which may be owned or operated by third parties who may collect personal information from you. We have no control over and are not responsible for the privacy policies and data protection policies of any such third parties. If you use the websites or services provided by third parties, and would like to know how your related personal information is processed, please refer to the privacy policies applicable to such third parties.
VIII. Protection of Children
IX. Contact Us